Thursday, October 16, 2014

Stud-Muffin the Ostrich Slayer

Last night I took down an Ostrich, I grabbed it by the neck and shook it. Then I dinosaur bit it across it's whole body, and ran and jumped in the air with it like a giant bucking bronco It's skinny neck, and spindly legs flopped behind me as I bounded through the house. Man the inside is great, it just makes me crazy to be in here!  I ran Ostrich to Bart's dog bed and slid in along the tile, then I ran with him around the TV room, back down the carpet, and jumped onto my My mom's (Millie's) Bed. Ostrich tried to fight back but I won. My human took it out of my mouth and threw it, but I chased it down, again and again, I pounced on it, picked it up and thrashed it back and forth, while the humans laughed and cried!

It might have been my mom's Ostrich, but now it is mine! I am Stud-Muffin-- Ostrich Slayer..

Stud-Muffin's Ostrich  10/15/14
crummy cell phone pics
These are the worst shots on the blog
but note that tail action
 Millie and Bart are watching him through the glass