Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I am Stud-Muffin, and I'm Now Alone

Today after getting petted and doted on at the veterinarian"s office by 4 or 5 woman using baby talk at me, Blue my sister, peed on the floor. When she was getting her shots, I tried to climb up on the counter for more yummy treats -- probably too many. On the ride home we saw something that smelled like those treats  in the dog crate, they were delicious, and delicious again.

At one point there were needles, people messing with my ears, and even a cat!
The big person at the house, and the house lady, held me, and then messed with my ears again.  Then they called Blue into the house alone, and I've not seen her again.

Tonight while Bart fetched the glow ball, and Millie fetched a Kong Ring, I sat alone in the moonlight watching them, with nopuppy to chew on, or to be chewed by.

Blue has found her forever home, and I'm living at home with my mom and dad doodles. The good news is that I think I'll sleep in my own crate next to the big dogs in the house tonight. Hope I can keep it together, not cry too much, and keep my bed clean.  I'll be running with and wrestling with Blue in my sleep tonight.

Puppy dreams.